Recovering.

Dah boleh addapt, dah boleh admit, dah tak sesat lagi dan dah sebulan di sini.Time heals everything. I started to love my new world, those small kids at school, daily routines, new colleagues and i don't know what else. Lately, I complaint too much i guest, more than i use my brain to think. Enough. It's not me.

Talking bout my school, Assunta 1 is having examination for whole next week. So good luck to all Assuntarian! Deep inside, I'm worried that they couldn't perform well. Typical newly teacher's thought. Do you? May God bless them. Plus, parents here are a little different. They are running for A's. They expect great. Still remember the moment when we had PIBG meeting last two weeks, the first meeting that i attended, parents keep complaining, blaming the teachers, asking about their children's safety, school facilities, teachers' responsibilities... they were quarreling. All i can say is we as teachers did our best. Dear parents, lend your hands, make the school better. Simple.

B, when and where to give birth? Fyi, my convocation is on March 14. Kalau hg kat sini lagi, maybe we could have one shot together. Text me when you are free, long time no hear ;)

Keep in touch!


Comments

  1. End of March/ Early April. InsyaAllah bersalin sini. 14March convo? NAK PERGI. Kat PICC ka? Aku set date dalam kalendar dah. Nanti aku mesej! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeayyy! yup, at PICC. am counting days to meet you and your baby too. bestnyaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, konvo sesi pagi or petang? Hopefully parking banyak untuk aku menyempit nanti. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts